Monday, October 12, 2009

Gestern habe ich ein Handy gekauft.

I bought a paygo from the Cricket place. It's like a dollar a day for the days I use. But it's also 10 cents a minute for long distance, and I phoned my grandparents in Texas today, so I should still have two dollars or so on there. I don't know how to check my balance on the stupid thing. I'll have to read the instruction manual.

You know, this really is an inane little update. Who among you cares? Why should I care? Cell phone, big whoop. Everybody has one nowadays.

Which is why Stephen King can write a book about a deadly cell phone. I haven't read the book, so I can't talk about it. But I have read "Misery" so I can talk about that.

It's one of the freakiest books I have ever read. Eee, and Kathy Bates was so insanely perfect as Annie Wilkes. I would describe some of the things she does to poor James Caan, but I don't want to give anything away. See the movie, people. It's wiggy.

I love Kathy Bates. I want her to be in one of my movies. She's so fun.

Anyway. End ramble.

No comments:

Post a Comment